amNY - About
The Editorial Staff
· Executive Editor: Pete Catapano (email@example.com)
· News Editor: Robert Levin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Entertainment Editor: Scott A. Rosenberg (email@example.com)
· Style and Entertainment: Julie Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Letters to the Editor (email@example.com)
The Executive Staff
· Circulation Director: Bill Praz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Advertising Director: Vincent Carnevale (Vincent.Carnevale@am-ny.com)
· Production (email@example.com)
· Jobs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Circulation (amny@MitchellsNY.com)
· Tell us about the best promoters (BestPromoter@am-ny.com)
If you are looking for back copies of the newspaper please come to our office at 240 W. 35th St., 9th Floor, Monday thru Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM.
Submitting Letters to the Editor
Letters should be fewer than 250 words. They will be edited for length, clarity and accuracy.
Writers must mention relevant financial, political or other interest in a subject. All letters, including those sent via e-mail, must have the writer's day and night telephone numbers and mailing address. E-mailed letters should NOT be sent as attachments.
We cannot acknowledge or return letters. Letters become the property of amNew York and may be published in all media. Anonymous letters will not be printed. Send e-mail to am-letters[at]am-ny.com. You may also write to Letters Editor, am New York, 240 W. 35th St., 9th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
Advertise With Us
To advertise in amNewYork, please contact Vincent Carnevale at 646-293-9464 or email: vincent.carnevale[at]am-ny.com. You can also:
Successfully targeting a younger, professional and more urban demographic than traditional newspapers. We live in a fast-paced environment and traditional newspapers that are 128 pages long are simply not conducive to the busy lifestyle of young professionals in New York City. By providing a newspaper that fits into this hectic lifestyle, amNewYork offers advertisers a highly effective means of reaching a demographic that was until now untouchable by traditional newspapers. A key demographic that understands the concept "free" and believes news should come at no cost - a mindset reinforced by today's prevalence of the Internet. By incorporating into our print campaign scripted street teams, Ads on Feet and strategically positioned hawkers in high-traffic, commuter-heavy locations, we offer your business an unheard of level of public awareness. Attract and reach urban, affluent, young professionals not being reached by traditional newspapers...Because of amNewYork, newspapers will NEVER be the same!
RATES: Your Business is important to amNewYork. Give a call and we will customize a print program to match your print and budget needs! For more details on specs, please click here.
* To run on Monday orders must be submitted by Thursday at 4pm
* To run on Tuesday orders must be submitted by Friday at 4pm
* To run on Wednesday orders must be submitted by Monday at 4pm
* To run on Thursday orders must be submitted by Tuesday at 4pm
* To run on Friday orders must be submitted by Wednesday at 4pm
SPACE is based on availability and can only be secured with a signed insertion.