NYC Wine and Food Festival announces 2014 lineup
The Food Network and Food & Wine magazine's Wine and Food Festival is coming back to New York City Oct. 16-19, and the 2014 lineup has just been announced.
There will be more than 100 events, from dinners and tastings to parties and panels, but here are a few highlights.
- Dominique Ansel’s Wonderland (We're not sure what this entails, but is anyone else picturing themselves frolicking in a castle made of Cronuts?)
- Ample Hills & Brooklyn's Best Dessert party
- Mario Batali hosts Jets + Chefs: The Ultimate Tailgate
- Tacos & Tequila: A Late Night Fiesta with Bobby Flay
- Hot Dog Happy Hour with Mo Rocca
- Oktoberfest with Andrew Zimmern
- Blue Moon Burger Bash with Rachael Ray
MasterCard presale tickets begin at 9 a.m. June 9, and general ticket sales begin June 23. They can be purchased at nycwff.org or by phone at 866-969-2933.