Hot stuffNYC Outdoor Movies: Every movie showing outdoors Summer 2015 At the Eataly Nutella Bar, a Nutella fountain and more sweet dreams
Celebrate Waffle Day with Leslie Knope
Nobody knows the value of waffles better than Leslie Knope, the main character (and main waffle-lover) of "Parks and Rec." In honor of National Waffle Day, amNewYork has rounded up Leslies best quotes about the breakfast delight.
1. We need to remember whats important in life. Friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, work. It doesnt matter. But work is third.
2. Leslie: Why would anyone eat anything except breakfast food? Ron: People are idiots, Leslie.
3. I mean, am I living the dream? I dont know. Did I also just walk past a food truck and buy myself a waffle sundae? Yes!
4. Everyone should love waffles. If they dont, theyre crazy.
5. And yes, every diner claims their waffles are the best waffles in the world. But somewhere, in some town, there really are the best waffles so rich, and so gold-brown, and so delicious that anyone tasted them would decide never to leave that town. Somewhere, those waffles exist. Why cant it be here?
So, do you agree with Leslie? Are waffles the best, or do pancakes deserve the title? Click here to vote in our poll!