A man suffered what appeared to be an

A man suffered what appeared to be an electrical burn near the Intrepid Museum on Tuesday, the FDNY said. (Credit: Newsday / Thomas A. Ferrara)

More like this

The souvenir ticket given to students who are Hofstra misspells Hillary Clinton on souvenir tickets City Council member Margaret Chin introduced legislation that City Council explores reforming sightseeing bus industry Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Democratic presidential Clinton, Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate

Comments