Political chatter from DC and NYC, the amNewYork way
Five-on-five with Obama and McCain
It's been a pretty heavy past few days in the presidential race, so Amara, Bragg, Meg, Dan and Jeff give us their tongue-in-cheek take on five questions about Barack Obama and John McCain.
1) Which candidate would you rather have balance your checkbook?
2) Who would be more likely to win a staredown with Putin?
3) Bidens plugs, Palins beehive. What does their hair say about them?
4) What campaign songs should McCain and Obama use?
5) On Family Feud, which team would you rather be on? McCain-Palin or Obama-Biden?