Celebrities and athletes will be taking to Yankee Stadium on June 3 for a good cause.
The Yankees and WFAN's Boomer and Carton Show will host "True Blue," a celebrity softball game to honor NYPD officers Brian Moore, Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. All three officers were fatally shot in the line of duty.
Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton, who host WFAN's highly rated morning show, will be at the event. Other expected attendees include:
- Hall of Fame Yankees manager Joe Torre
- Former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani
- New Jersey governor Chris Christie
- Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan, head coach Todd Bowles and wide receiver Eric Decker
- Bills head coach Rex Ryan
- St. John's men's basketball coach Chris Mullin
-Former Steelers head coach Bill Cowher
- Giants punter Steve Weatherford
- Former Yankees and Mets pitcher Doc Gooden
- Olympic gold medal-winning figure skater Sarah Hughes
- Nets center Mason Plumlee
- Former Mets reliever John Franco
- Former Knicks John Starks, John Wallace and Anthony Bonner
- Actors Zosia Mamet ("Girls", "Mad Men") and Evan Jonigkeit ("X-Men: Days of Future Past")
- CBS 2 anchors Kristine Johnson and Chris Wragge.
Tickets are $12 at yankees.com/trueblue. All net ticket proceeds will benefit the Silver Shield Foundation, N.Y. PBA Widows' and Children's Fund and the families of officers Moore, Liu and Ramos. Fans in attendance also will receive a voucher good for one free Grandstand or Bleachers ticket or one half-price ticket in select general seating areas to select 2015 regular-season Yankees home games.