Ashton Kutcher tops Forbes list of best-paid actors
Ashton Kutcher is the best-paid actor on TV for the second year in a row.
The actor raked in $24 million between June 2012 and June 2013, according to Forbes' annual list of the highest-paid TV actors, noting that Kutcher's starring role in "Two and a Half Men" and the show's syndicated airings account for his haul.
Coming in second is Kutcher's co-star Jon Cryer with $21 million, followed by Ray Romano at $16 million.
Here are the top 10 earners for the year, according to Forbes:
1. Ashton Kutcher, $24 million
2. Jon Cryer, $21 million
3. Ray Romano, $16 million
4. Neil Patrick Harris, $15 million
5. Mark Harmon, $15 million
6. Patrick Dempsey, $13 million
7. Tim Allen, $11 million
8. Angus T. Jones, $11 million
9. Michael C. Hall, $10 million
10. Charlie Sheen, $10 million