Beleaguered Tiger Woods to go from playboy to 'Playgirl'?
Move over, Levi Johnston.
Playgirl magazine, which plans a racy spread of Sarah Palin’s grandbaby’s daddy, also has nude photos of a man resembling Tiger Woods and is working to verify them, according to published reports.
“We were approached by a third party who wanted to know our ‘interest level,’” Playgirl spokesman Daniel Nardicio told several publications. “Our lawyers are currently going over them, the source, the entire package.”
Things aren’t getting any better for Woods, the beleaguered golf great accused of cheating on his wife and the mother of his two children with at least 11 women. Among other developments Wednesday:
* On Nov. 9, the athlete reportedly texted Rachel Uchitel, the first exposed alleged affair: “I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this [sic]. Not even at home,” according to InTouch magazine.
* A Rasmussen Reports survey put Tiger’s favorability rate at 38 percent, down from 56 percent last week.
* Despite reports that wife Elin Nordegren moved out of the couple’s Florida mansion, FoxNews cited a source that said Elin and Tiger are mulling a temporary move together to her native Sweden.
* Woods offered $200,000 to a witness of his affair with Uchitel to stay mum, RadarOnline.com reported.
* Rep. Joe Baca (D-Calif.) is dropping his effort to honor Woods with a Congressional Gold Medal.