* Hey you guys! The Electric Company is back and filming in the city. [Gawker]
* And a Gawker commenter dug up this child-mind-twisting Electric Company jewel.
* And while we're on the subject of '70s television, Norman Lear just bought a $15 million pad at 15 Central Park West. Your years of watching "All in the Family" helped him pay for it.
* An old water tower collapses on West 54th Street, atop the old Sony Studios building. [Gothamist]
* Nathan's Famous is now posting calorie information ... the damage isn't as bad as you think. [Kinetic Carnival]
* Why do New Yorkers love to wait in line? We wait and then we are? An interesting essay. [Jeremiah's Vanishing New York]
* And soon, they'll have a new place to wait in line. TriBeCa's Whole Foods opens July 9. [Racked]
-- Rolando Pujol