* The sun sets on Gowanus Bay -- in 1851. [Ephemeral New York]
* Williamsburg getting an old-fashioned antique store -- something that's not nice and shiny for a change. [Brownstoner]
* This Park Avenue townhouse has been on the market for almost 20 years! [Curbed]
* Freebie alert at the soon to open Red Hook Ikea. [Racked]
* Queens Central catches us up on some retail developments, including the shuttering of a favorite old pizzeria on Austin Street.
* Jeremiah shows us the thing that ate Gramercy. [Jeremiah's Vanishing New York]
* David Dunlap looks back at the Olmstead and Vaux plan for Central Park, which is turning 150. [City Room]
* The Hamilton Grange move, chronicled in photos by Eric K. Washington.
* East Village Podcasts shares video of Tuesday night's mega storm.
-- Rolando Pujol