Duly Noted: Kristen's rich! South Slope's hot!
* Wednesday, Ashley Alexandra Dupre was complaining to The New York Times that she might have to move back to New Jersey because she couldn't afford her Flatiron apartment. Umm, get this from New York magazine:
But in fact, in the less than 24 hours since that interview took place, Dupre's personal wealth has increased considerably. The two songs on her Amie Street profile, which each cost 98 cents, have been downloaded more than two million times, and Dupre will receive 70 percent of the total profit. Playboy and Penthouse are both interested in setting up photo shoots.
* Jim Cramer is choked up by his buddy Eliot's downfall. You must check out the old camera booth photos of Eliot, Jim and an unknown friend. [Dealbreaker]
* It's been quite a week for Harlem, between Paterson's ascension and City Planning's approval of the 125th Street rezoning. [Uptown Flavor]
In other news ...
* Fiterman Hall's demolition may be nearing. The building was severely damaged on 9/11 ... [City Room]
* ... And here comes the new World Trade Center. For real, it seems. [Curbed]
* The Elephants Walk to Madison Square Garden is March 18. [Gothamist]
* A inside look at Admiral's Row. [Gothamist]
* Water Taxi Beach a public nuisance? [Queens Crap]
-- Rolando Pujol