'Gossip Girl' tour to launch next month
Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass), left, and Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen)
“Gossip Girl” fans will get a behind-the-scenes look at the show when On Location Tours launches a themed tour May 1. (On Location is behind the "Sex and the City" tour, among other TV and movie tours).
The $40/person, three-hour bus tour will make 30 stops, including the following:
• The Fifth Avenue building where Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) lives
• Eleanor Waldorf’s meatpacking district shop
• The restaurant where Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) had their second date
• Constance Billard School for Girls and St. Jude School for Boys
• Henri Bendel
• The New York Palace Hotel
Starting May 1, the $40/person tour will run every Friday and Saturday at noon, leaving from the Palace Hotel. Private tours are also available. Get tickets by calling 212-209-3370 or visiting screentours.com.