Here are out favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes
No matter how banal a line of dialogue might be, put it in the script of an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie and the line will probably take on a life of its own. With Arnold taking the lead in the new film "The Last Stand," we're hoping for some new lines to add to our already overflowing repertoire. (And we already snagged a new classic from the trailer!). Here are some of our favorite classic Arnold quotes.
- 'You're not sending me to the cooler."
- 'What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!"
- 'Let's kick some ice!"
- 'The Ice Man cometh!"
DR. VICTOR FRIES/MR. FREEZE, "BATMAN & ROBIN"
- 'Hasta la vista, baby."
- 'Come with me if you want to live."
- 'I'll be back."
THE TERMINATOR, "TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY"
- 'Here is Sub Zero. Now plain zero."
- 'I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god---- spine!"
BEN RICHARDS, "THE RUNNING MAN"
- 'I'm the sheriff."
RAY OWENS, "THE LAST STAND"
- 'Consider that a divorce!"
- 'Get your ass to Mars."
- 'Get ready for the big surprise. You are not you, you're me."
- 'See you at the party, Richter!"
- 'Two weeks."
DOUGLAS QUAID/HAUSER, "TOTAL RECALL"