Liz Taylor tops dead celebs who made the most money last year
Just because celebrities are dead doesn't mean they still can't make a few extra bucks.
Forbes Magazine released a list Wednesday of the top deceased stars who earned money last year from residuals from their work, patents or other post mortem financial means.
1. Liz Taylor, $210 Million
2. Michael Jackson, $145 Million
3. Elvis Presley, $55 Million
4. Charles Schulz, $37 Million
5. Bob Marley, $17 Million
6. John Lennon, $12 Million
7. Marilyn Monroe, $10 Million
7. Albert Einstein, $10 Million
9. Dr. Seuss, $9 Million
10. Steve McQueen, $8 Million
10 Bettie Page, $8 Million