Amid conflicting reports as to the direness of her prognosis, comatose music scion Bobbi Kristina Brown remained clinging to life Sunday, two weeks after being found unresponsive in a bathtub on Jan. 31.

On Sunday, People magazine quoted an unnamed family member saying the 21-year-old Brown's condition has not changed in the past week, and denying reports her organs have been shutting down.

Family members, including her singer father Bobby Brown and her grandmother, gospel and soul-music legend Cissy Houston, remained by her bedside at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta., also citing family members, had said Saturday that Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late pop star Whitney Houston, was suffering multiple organ failure. The site said that when initially hospitalized she showed minimal brain activity, but this improved temporarily before then deteriorating. Her father has vowed to keep her on life support, TMZ added, noting some family members disagree with this decision.

Bobby Brown's attorney, Christopher Brown, issued a statement Friday asking the media "cease speaking with unauthorized members of the family. The integrity of the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina must remain uncompromised. Various members of the family have provided media interviews; however, none of them are approved visitors to see Bobbi Kristina. None of them have firsthand knowledge of Bobbi Kristina's treatment and the medical staff at Emory University Hospital has not communicated with them."

The statement singled out Jerod Brown, a cousin who went on to tell Atlanta TV station WXIA/11 on Saturday that Bobbi Kristina Brown's companion, Nick Gordon, has not been allowed to visit "Krissy," as some family members call her.

"I'm in contact with Nick," Jerod Brown said, describing himself as a go-between among relatives. "Nick is feeling very emotional right now behind all of this. He's pretty torn about what's going on," he said, adding, "We sit down and talk about things he wants my family to know and what we would love for Krissy to know, and that is that he loves her and is just waiting for her to wake up."

After being discovered by Gordon and a friend, Max Lomas, on Jan. 31, Brown was taken by ambulance to North Fulton Hospital in her hometown of Roswell, a suburb of Atlanta. She later was moved to Emory.