News World Trade Center BASE Jumpers release video: 'You got this, man' 1 World Trade Center BASE jumpers release new video of stunt In this new video of the BASE jump off 1 World Trade Center, Marko Markovich reveals he is scared. By AMNY.COM AND REUTERS Updated May 6, 2014 11:29 AM Print Share fbShare Tweet Email The daredevils accused of sneaking into 1 World Trade Center and BASE jumping off the top released a new video of the incident. ?Hopefully we won?t be in [expletive] fifth precinct tonight with a [expletive] felony charge,? says one of the jumpers. They were arraigned in state Supreme Court in Manhattan on charges of burglary, reckless endangerment and unauthorized jumping from a structure. They face a maximum of between five and 15 years in prison. Marko Markovich, 27; Andrew Rossig, 33; James Brady, 32; and Kyle Hartwell, 29, all from New York, turned themselves in March. Markovich, Rossig, and Brady are accused of parachuting off the top of the building and Hartwell is accused of being the lookout. The new video asks watchers to visit nycbasejump.com, a legal defense fund for the men. Security cameras around the World Trade Center, still under construction on the site of the destroyed Twin Towers, had recorded at least two figures in black suits and black helmets landing at the bottom of the tower and walking off into the night with their parachutes at about 3:00 a.m. on September 30. Andrew Mancilla, a lawyer representing Brady, said a joint motion had been filed by the defense on Tuesday to dismiss the burglary offense, the only felony among the charges. Mancilla said they would argue instead for the defendants to do community service, "maybe even helping with security at the World Trade Center." The judge adjourned the case with the four men, who remain free on bail and are due back in court on June 24. Rossig told reporters outside the court house that he planned to start a business selling parachutes to people in high-rise buildings. Their arrest was one of a series in March that raised doubts about security at One World Trade Center despite the Port Authority spending millions of dollars to protect the site. A 16-year-old New Jersey boy was arrested for sneaking to the top of the tower with his camera, while two CNN journalists were arrested for trying to sneak past security while reporting on the security lapses. ?We just kind of walked in,? Andrew Rossig told the New York Times. ?It?s supposed to be the most secure building in the world. God forbid it was somebody else getting in there with a real intention to harm New Yorkers.? By AMNY.COM AND REUTERS Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Comments We're revamping our Comments section. Learn more and share your input.