Looking to buy your first home?
Join Schneps Media for just 60 minutes to hear directly from a State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA) representative regarding their mortgage programs. SONYMA programs provide excellent benefits for First-Time Homebuyers including:
· Lower Overall Cost and Payments, Compared to other Traditional First-Time Homebuyer Programs
· Down Payment Assistance
· Flexible Credit Options, under their Give Us Credit Program
· Rehabilitation Assistance to Purchase & Renovate Vacant Homes
· The Ability to Finance Additional Repairs into the Mortgage
· SONYMA Programs are designed to work well with available Grants and Assistance that may be available in your community
Additionally, hear from experienced mortgage representatives regarding preparedness for the home buying process. A seasoned home inspector will be part of the webinar as well to walk potential first-time homebuyers through the ins and outs of the inspection process specifically with regard to SONYMA products.
Speakers include Dilfia Munoz, AVP/Business Development Officer at SONYMA; Matthew Kaplan, Operations Manager at HouseMaster Home Inspection; Veronica Ferrero, AVP Community Lending Coordinator at Emigrant Mortgage Company, Inc.; and Luis Alencastro
Mortgage Consultant at Emigrant Mortgage Company, Inc.
The webinar will take place at 6:30 p.m. on April 14. Do not let this opportunity pass you by!
Click the link below to register:
This webinar is sponsored by State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA), HouseMaster Home Inspection and Emigrant Mortgage Company, Inc.