Every CFB fan must know the new ESPN BET promo code for college football. The code AMNY is the only way new bettors can turn any bet on Week 12 action into a massive $250 bonus.
Click this link to begin registration for ESPN BET, the nation’s newest online sportsbook. As you set up an account, enter the promo code AMNY. From there, place a bet on any college football game to receive $250 in bonus bets, win or lose.
Sign up for ESPN BET’s no-brainer welcome offer, and check out my top picks for CFB Week 12.
Lock in $250 Welcome Bonus with ESPN BET Promo Code for College Football
Since launching on Tuesday, ESPN BET’s standard offer is a $200 payout after your first bet. Bet any amount, including $1, and get $200 instantly. However, the promo code AMNY triggers another $50 bonus, bringing the total to $250 in bonus bets.
Use the step-by-step guide below to sign up for ESPN BET and claim your $250 welcome bonus:
- Open ESPN BET through this link and create a new account.
- When prompted, enter our promo code AMNY.
- AMNY is the ESPN BET promo code for college football and the only way to earn $250.
- Choose your preferred payment method and deposit cash.
- Place any wager on college football.
- Receive $200 in bonus bets instantly and another $50 bonus bet within 24-48 hours.
- Bettors have seven days to wager their five (5) $50 bonus bets upon receipt.
Download the ESPN BET mobile app to place bets from your fingertips. Customers in the following states can register on the app and place bets: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Best CFB Bets for Week 12
Now that you’re ready to place bets, I have a few suggestions for turning those $50 bonus bets into withdrawable cash winnings.
The first place I’m starting is North Carolina at Clemson. The Tar Heels are eight-point underdogs, but that number feels too low. UNC has a great offense led by QB Drake Maye, a potential No. 1 pick in next year’s NFL Draft. Even though Clemson has a solid defense, Maye should still put some points on the board. Plus, the Tigers lack the offensive firepower to run away with this one.
In addition to UNC +8, I’m all over Oregon State -1 versus Washington. Yes, the Huskies are undefeated. But the Beavers are closer in quality than you think, with two losses by a combined six points. Given its excellent play at home and a questionable weather forecast that plays into its stellar run game, I like Oregon State to hand Washington its first L.
ESPN BET Odds Boosts
It’s the first college football weekend for ESPN BET, so bettors should expect a substantial selection of odds boosts. Head to the “Boosts” section on the app to opt into several outstanding CFB boosts, including my favorites below:
- Over 49.5 points in Georgia-Tennessee and UGA winning by 4+ points (was -130, now +105)
- Over 44.5 points in Michigan-Maryland, Louisville-Miami, and Tulane-FAU (was +340, now +400)
- Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Oregon to each win by 25+ points (was +460, now +525)
- Caleb Williams, Bo Nix, and Michael Penix Jr. each recording over 299.5 passing yards
21+ and present in participating states. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.