Weekend train pain is coming to 14 lines, but luckily the weather will be nice enough to wait for a bus. All service changes are from Friday night, April 17 to early Monday morning April 20, unless noted otherwise.
Trains are suspended in both directions between 96 St and 242 St-Van Cortlandt Park From 11:30 p.m. Friday to 4:00 a.m. Monday. A and C trains, M3, M100, and free shuttle buses provide alternate service. For service between 96 St and 168 St, use free shuttle buses or the A/C at nearby stations. For service between 168 St and 191 St, use the M3 or free shuttle buses. For service between Inwood-207 St and Van Cortlandt-242 St, take free shuttle buses. Transfer between buses and A trains at Inwood-207 St and between A and 1 trains at 59 St-Columbus Circle.
Trains are suspended in both directions between Franklin Av and New Lots Av from 6:30 a.m. to 12 midnight, Saturday and Sunday. Use 4 trains and free shuttle buses instead. Free shuttle buses operate all weekend between Crown Hts-Utica Av and New Lots Av, making all stops. Transfer between 23 and 4 trains at Franklin Av. Transfer between 4 trains and free shuttle buses at Crown Hts-Utica Av. 4 trains run local between Franklin Av and Crown Hts-Utica Av all weekend.
Crown Hts-Utica Av bound 4 trains run express from Grand Central-42 St to 125 St. from 11:45 p.m. Friday to 6:30 a.m. Sunday, and from 11:45 p.m. Sunday to 5:00 a.m. Monday. Woodlawn-bound 4 trains run express from 14 St-Union Sq to Grand Central-42St due to platform work at 23 St.
Trains are suspended in both directions between Crown Hts-Utica Av and New Lots Av from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Sunday, and from 11:30 p.m. Sunday to 5:00 a.m. Monday. Free shuttle buses provide alternate service all weekend between Crown Hts-Utica Av and New Lots Av, making all 3 Line station stops.
Trains run every 20 minutes between Eastchester-Dyre Av and Bowling Green from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Saturday and from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Sunday.
Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall bound 6 trains run express from 125 St to Grand Central-42 St. Pelham Bay Park-bound 6 trains run express from 14 St-Union Sq to Grand Central-42 St.
At all times until Spring 2015 6 trains skip Zerega Av and Buhre Av in both directions.
· For Service To/From Zerega Av, use the Bx4 or shuttle buses to connect between Zerega Av and Castle Hill Av; free transfer is available with MetroCard.
· For Service To/From Buhre Av, use the Bx8, Bx24, or shuttle buses to connect between Buhre Av and Middletown Rd; free transfer is available with MetroCard.
Trains are suspended in both directions between Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd and Rockaway Blvd. Free shuttle buses provide alternate service via 80 St. Howard Beach/Far Rockaway-bound A trains skip 88 St.
· For service to 88 St, take the A to 80 St and transfer to free shuttle buses.
· For service from 88 St toward the Rockaways, take a Brooklyn-bound A to 80 St and transfer to a Howard Beach/Far Rockaway-bound A.
· A service operates between Inwood-207 St and Howard Beach/Far Rockaway.
· Free shuttle buses operate between 80 St and Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd, stopping at 88 St, Rockaway Blvd, 104 St, and 111 St. Transfer between shuttle buses and A trains at 80 St.
At all times until Summer 2015, Far Rockaway/Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd bound, A trains skip Rockaway Blvd.
· For Service To this station take the Far Rockaway-bound A to Aqueduct-North Conduit Av or the Lefferts Blvd-bound A to 104 St and transfer to a Brooklyn-bound A.
· For Service From this station take a Brooklyn-bound A to 88 St and transfer to a Far Rockaway or Lefferts Blvd-bound A.
Norwood-205 St bound D trains run express from 145 St to Tremont Av from 11:45 p.m. Friday to 11:59 p.m. Saturday.
Norwood-205 St bound D trains are rerouted on the N line from Coney Island-Stillwell Av to 36 St from 3:45 a.m. Saturday to 10:00 p.m. Sunday.
Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer bound E trains run express from Queens Plaza to Forest Hills-71 Av from 12:15 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday, and from 12:15 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. Monday.
Jamaica Center- Parsons/Archer bound E trains skip 75 Av and Van Wyck Blvd from 12:15 a.m. Saturday to 5:00 a.m. Monday. To 75 Av, take the E to Union Tpke and transfer to a Manhattan-bound E or F. To Van Wyck Blvd, take the E to Jamaica-Van Wyck and transfer to a World Trade Center-bound E. From these stations, take the E or F to Union Tpke or 71 Av and transfer to a Jamaica Center-bound E.
World Trade Center-bound E trains run local from Forest Hills-71 Av to Roosevelt Av from 12:30 a.m. Saturday to 5:00 a.m. Monday.
Jamaica-179 St bound F trains skip 75 Av, Briarwood-Van Wyck Blvd, and Sutphin Blvd from 10:45 p.m. Friday to 5:00 a.m. Monday.
Coney Island-Stillwell Av bound F trains run local from Forest Hills-71 Av to Roosevelt Av from 12:30 a.m. Saturday to 5:00 a.m. Monday.
Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer bound J trains run express from Myrtle Av to Broadway Junction from 5:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Trains are suspended in both directions between 8 Av and Lorimer St.
· L service operates between Lorimer St and Rockaway Pkwy.
· M service is extended to the 57 St F station, days and evenings.
· Free shuttle buses operate between Lorimer St and the Broadway G station, stopping at Bedford Av, Marcy Av JM, and Hewes St JM.
· Transfer between free shuttle buses and JM trains at Marcy Av or Hewes St.
· Consider using the A or J to/from Manhattan via transfer at Broadway Junction or the M via transfer at Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs.
· M14A buses provide alternate service along 14 St between 8 Av and 1 Av, and connect with the JM at Delancey-Essex Sts station.
Service is extended to the 57 St F line station from 6:30 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday.
Manhattan-bound Q trains run express from Kings Hwy to Prospect Park from 10:45 p.m. Friday to 5:00 a.m. Monday.
Forest Hills-71 Av bound R trains run express from Queens Plaza to Forest Hills-71 Av from 6:30 a.m. to 12 midnight, Saturday and Sunday.