If you love a good pickle, this one is for you.
The popular pickle brand Grillo’s Pickles is hosting a two-week-long pop-up that celebrates everything to do with the briny treat. Entitled “Grillo’s Pickle World,” the pop-up will set up shop on the Lower East Side from June 3-18.
Those who visit the pop-up will be able to shop through limited-edition pickled products from Grillo’s, such as pickled red onions, pickled grapes, pickled garlic, and more. Alongside favorite Grillo’s offerings, guests will also be able to try Grillo’s two newest flavors of pickle chips: Sweet + Spicy, and Blazing Hot.
Throughout the two weeks, Grillo’s will be hosting events and collaborating with a number of brands to release exclusive merchandise collaborations, including a pickle pants collab with @helloadrianne, a Polaroid pickle-themed Camera, a hand-blown glass pickle jar hat by Brian Downey Plus, a “Pickle Barrel” T-shirt collab with @erikhfoss and more. Those who stop by can peruse through new Grillo’s merch, including a pin set, socks, t-shirts, hats, Nalgene bottles, and tye-dye shirts/socks.
A full line-up of Grillo’s Pickle World events are as follows:
- June 3, Opening Day, 12 – 7 p.m., and Shy’s Burgers Pop-up, 1 — 4 p.m.
- June 4, Kids event: Make your own Sam Sam the Pickle Man, 11 a.m. — 7 p.m.
- June 8, Ray’s Bar Party with Two Robbers Seltzer, 11 a.m. — 7 p.m.
- June 9, Pizza Party with Valentine’s Pizza, 5 — 7 p.m.
- June 10, Shut X Ross Pope X Grillo’s collab launch, 5 — 7 p.m.
- June 11, Custom Converse Sneakers by Lil Kool, 1 — 5 p.m.
- June 14, Short Stories with Chef Ralph, 11 a.m. — 7 p.m.
- June 17, Closing Party, 11 a.m. — 7 p.m.
- June 18, Last day of the pop-up!
Plus, throughout the duration of the pop-up, New York City pickle lovers can find a pickle pizza special at both Screamers Pizza locations, an order of Limited Pickle de Gallo® tacos at Paradise Taco, and a Breakfast Cubano sandwich with Greenberg’s bagels.
Grillo’s Pickle World will be located at 2 Rivington St. The pop-up will be open daily from 11 a.m. — 7 p.m.