Quantcast

Suspects in Bronx murder of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz headed to NYC

At a news conference Tuesday, June 26, 2018, in the Bronx, NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea said that a total of eight men were in custody for last week’s gang slaying of Bronx teenager Lesandro Guzman-Feliz. Shea indicated that the suspects could face federal racketeering charges. Police expected that all will be charged with murder, although they said precise charges were being worked out with the Bronx District Attorney’s Office.