Nights out just aren’t what they used to be. But The World’s Fare has the perfect solution to blah nights at home.
Feb. 25 will be the inaugural World’s Fare Whiskey Virtual Experience. This first-ever event for the World’s Fare will take place on Zoom on Feb. 25. You can get your tickets here and on www.theworldsfare.nyc.
Virtual attendees will enjoy a whiskey tasting of 10 top whiskey brands during a one-hour, virtual, Whiskey masterclass experience where they are guided by ten of the top whiskey distillers and experts from across the country and abroad. Included in the ticket are 10 tastings of whiskey in a souvenir box, a branded whiskey tasting glass, tasting notes and more all delivered to your door so you can take part in the masterclass.
The whiskey brands included in the Feb. 25 class are:
- Virginia Distillery Company Courage & Conviction American Single Malt from Virginia
- 10th Mountain Rye Whiskey from Colorado
- Fighting 69th Irish Whiskey from Ireland
- Bruichladdich Classic Laddie from Scotland
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Aged Whiskey from Tennessee
- PORT CHARLOTTE 10 from Scotland
- Widow Jane 10 Yr. Bourbon from Brooklyn, NY
- Three Chord – Strange Collaboration from Kentucky
- Starward Two-Fold from Australia
- Brenne Estate Cask Single Malt from France
The World’s Fare will also host 2 additional Virtual Whiskey Tastings on March 25 and April 22. All tickets are on sale now at www.theworldsfare.nyc and tickets are limited.